Friday, December 29, 2006

By Way of Introduction


The song we sang around the campfire at church camp when I was a child said:

If there were witchcraft, I'd make two wishes:
A winding road that beckons me to roam;
And then I'd wish for a blazing campfire
To welcome me when I'm returning home.

The song goes on to say that in this "real" world there is no witchcraft and therefore we must cherish our memories of "times and friends like these." Well, I've had enough of cherishing memories--I want to make some new ones.

To date both my professional and personal lives have been providing the support for others to achieve their dreams. It's time for me to start achieving my own.

Rather than prolong this introduction, I'll just give you the link to my website. Note that this past summer, Yahoo stole my password and won't tell me what they changed it to. This means I haven't been able to do any editing or updating of my geocities website, as that is a Yahoo area. I will be moving everything to a new location, but for now, you can learn more about me by going to: www.geocities.com/mtbearded1

And as for 2007, well, to quote Bette Davis, "Fasten your seatbelt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride." I know I'm gonna be working to smooth out those bumps.

BDS

No comments: